PRO Awards are powerful marketing tools. Make this the year you’re recognized as a PRO!
Timeline & Pricing
Discount Period: October 15, 2021 to November 19, 2021 – $135 per entry
Standard Entry Deadline: November 20, 2021 to February 11, 2021 – $150 per entry
Team Member Entry: $100 for each Team Member per entry
All Entries Due: February 11, 2021 by 5PM
Awards will be presented at the Awards Gala on May 11, 2022
- Projects must be completed between December 1, 2019 and November 30, 2021
Annual PRO Awards
Each year we celebrate the work of the finest remodeling industry professionals in our region. PRO New England members compete and are recognized for excellence in their work through our PRO Awards program, which culminates in our awards gala in May.
Each year, PRO New England has both first-time entrants and seasoned participants that go home with trophies. No matter what your PRO Awards experience level, follow these easy steps to be sure your entry is given full consideration by the judges and your work receives the esteem it deserves. Please review the pages about eligibility and categories carefully.
Why You Should Enter
Companies – from one-person shops to the largest remodeling firms – report that winning an award is a major factor in enhancing their image within the industry and with prospective customers. It is an opportunity for team-building within your company and a major morale booster for your employees. The marketing opportunities associated with a PRO Award win helps set your business apart from other remodeling companies, and PRO helps by providing tools and resources to make the most of this distinguished honor.
Additional Benefits: Winning projects are featured on the PRO New England website and social media pages.
Become an Event Sponsor
2022 PRO Sponsorship Coming Soon!
How to Enter
- Download the 2022 PRO Awards Entry Information Guidelines.
- Pay for the entry or entries
- You will receive an invitation to Dropbox from PRO New England. Read through all the 2022 PRO Awards Entry Information Guidelines. Categories, eligibility, and materials required information are included in the Guidelines.
- Entry forms are required for EACH entry and include:
- Official entry/homeowner release with homeowner signature (provide the category and total project cost, including appliances)
- Photographer’s Release form signed:
- Judges Folder
- Project Description for Judges. Judges use this document as a companion to the pictures to tell the stay of a project.
- PowerPoint Presentation – Include project photos and documents (floor plans, blueprints, and renderings) in the entry presentation. Be sure to include before and after pictures as well as meaningful images that showcase the elements of the project.
- Promotional Description & Wall of Fame Photo – These items are used to showcase projects on our Wall of Fame and in our winner’s presentation.
- PRO New England Contractors & Suppliers form – please note all the PRO New England members you used for this project. The most used company wins an award. The project that uses the most PRO members is also recognized.
PRO Awards Entry Tips
- Use a professional photographer.
- Make sure before images match after images.
- Write concisely and clearly to convey the story of the project to the judges. Remember, they are not as familiar with this project as you are.
- Use your best before and after pictures.
- Use the Checklist provided to make sure you’ve included all required materials.
What to do once you’ve won a PRO Award
- Celebrate with your team!
- PRO will email you a “Winner’s Logo” that notes the category and award you have won. Be sure to use this logo with your project picture as you promote your award.
- Promote your win on your website, social media pages, and to your followers, clients, and leads!
- Let the media in your town know! PRO Awards Sample Press Release.