Join PRO New England
Our members attest to the value of PRO New England in their businesses. Through PRO New England they:
- Make connections with fellow industry professionals to share best practices, innovative ideas, and trends in the market,
- Take part in a group that homeowners trust when searching sites such as the Massachusetts Office for Consumer Affairs and Business Regulation for ethical, high-quality contractors,
- Take advantage of innovative training and education programs required for maintaining licensure and designed to keep their businesses up-to-speed on the latest products, processes, and techniques in the industry.
- Develop relationships with suppliers, vendors, and other business resource professionals and,
- Promote their businesses throughout New England through opportunities for awards and recognition.
How do you become an PRO New England Member?
Join PRO New England
Question and Answer with Ron Peik of Alpine Environmental
Why did you join PRO New England, originally?
- As part of our outreach, the contractors at PRO are the cream of the crop. We want to associate with those folks. We came for the networking and stayed for the resources and the events.
How has PRO New England helped your business?
- By keeping in the forefront of what’s going on, the trends. Because of PRO, I know about the new family leave act. I get the first wave of information. In business, if you’re not getting the first wave of information, you’re going to lose.
How is PRO different from other organizations you are affiliated with?
- The level of professionalism and standards of the members is very high.
What do you see on the horizon for your business? And what role can PRO play in that?
- We are expanding, and the relationships we have with PRO remodelers and vendors have been very helpful. We are using the vendors as a great resource, and I’m trying to bring my own vendors in as well. I want them to be associated with this group. We are doing some fun stuff with the people here, and I want more people to know about it.
Would you recommend PRO New England to other businesses? If so, why?
- Yes, because of the relationships you will create a wealth of knowledge and relationships that are essential to building a sound business.